Downloading of tools works only on Microsoft edge browser on PC (Windows 10). RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I am trying to download SQL Server developer edition using Microsoft dev essential program.

but when I use any download manager the download fails in between also I tried few download manager on my android phone but same result the download does not complete also edge on android also did not work.

Finally I disable download manager from PC and use edge inbuilt downloader then I was able to complete download.

I think this issue should be fix as edges inbuilt downloader is slower as compare to dedicated download manager on both android and pc also edge on android did not works as well.

I hope this issue will be fixed in next update :)

Thanks.

Friday, June 15, 2018 5:33 AM

Answers

• Hi vivek_mendse,

Thanks for your feedback. This forum is used to discuss ad issues for developers, so you'd better put it at User Voice where you can be assisted better.

Best Regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by vivek_mendse Friday, June 15, 2018 10:21 AM
    Friday, June 15, 2018 7:52 AM

All replies

• Hi vivek_mendse,

Thanks for your feedback. This forum is used to discuss ad issues for developers, so you'd better put it at User Voice where you can be assisted better.

Best Regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by vivek_mendse Friday, June 15, 2018 10:21 AM
    Friday, June 15, 2018 7:52 AM
  • Thanks

Moved to User Voice

Friday, June 15, 2018 10:22 AM