70-536 Simulators, Practice Tests RRS feed

• Question

• I am preparing for the 70-536. There are many simulators available in market.... MeasureUp, Transcender, uCertify, etc.  MeasureUp and Transcender provide about 150 practice questions while uCertify provides 555 practice questions. 

I want to go for uCertify because it gives more questions for practice but I am not sure if the questions' difficulty and quality would be similar to those in actual exam.

I need your recommendations.

- Thanks.
    Wednesday, January 27, 2010 3:29 AM

Answers

• Hi Khushi,

I would suggest to go for MeasureUp. or www.selftestsoftware.com  both chosen by microsoft. Hope this may help you.

Have a good year, Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP| Please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. If you feel your question was truly answered, Thank you in advance.
    • Marked as answer by khushi_26 Wednesday, January 27, 2010 6:10 PM
    Wednesday, January 27, 2010 10:21 AM
  • My advice would be to buy the 70-536 Microsoft Press book. You will find a CD at the back with MeasureUp practice tests on it. I have never failed to pass an exam on which I was passing these practice tests during study...

MCP, MCDST, MCTS x 4, MCITP x 2

Please don't forget to mark this post as an answer if it is the solution to your problem!

If you like trance music, please listen to my radio show, by subscribing to the Trancendance Podcast, or by listening to the show as it airs on the third Wednesday of every month at 4pm (London Time)on www.slinky.fm

View my MCP Certifications
    Wednesday, January 27, 2010 12:00 PM
  • Hi Khushi,

I would suggest you to go for uCertify. They provide huge number of questions with extremely good explanation. They also provide study notes, such as fact, tips, articles, how tos. uCertify's 70-536 simulator not only helps you to pass the exam but to make you more knowledgeable about .NET. I have given 70-536 exam with uCertify simulator and passed with 98% marks. You can even try their demo version, and then decide….

Thanks.

• Proposed as answer by Allen Ryan Wednesday, January 27, 2010 5:16 PM
    Wednesday, January 27, 2010 5:00 PM
  • Selftest is Transcender. The only reason Kaplan kept the Selftest brand when they bought transcender is that it is MS approved and MS refuses to give Transcender that distinction given their history of borderline braindumps in the past. MeasureUp has the purest intentions, in my opinion. Still privately owned and run by the founder rather than a larger corporation. But as always, try for yourself.
    Jim Guy
    MCP, MCITP EA, CCNA, CEH

Systems Administrator
    Kirkland, Washington
    • Marked as answer by khushi_26 Saturday, February 27, 2010 11:07 PM
    Wednesday, February 10, 2010 2:58 PM

All replies

• Hi Khushi,

I would suggest to go for MeasureUp. or www.selftestsoftware.com  both chosen by microsoft. Hope this may help you.

Have a good year, Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP| Please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. If you feel your question was truly answered, Thank you in advance.
    Wednesday, January 27, 2010 10:21 AM
  • My advice would be to buy the 70-536 Microsoft Press book. You will find a CD at the back with MeasureUp practice tests on it. I have never failed to pass an exam on which I was passing these practice tests during study...

MCP, MCDST, MCTS x 4, MCITP x 2

Please don't forget to mark this post as an answer if it is the solution to your problem!

If you like trance music, please listen to my radio show, by subscribing to the Trancendance Podcast, or by listening to the show as it airs on the third Wednesday of every month at 4pm (London Time)on www.slinky.fm

View my MCP Certifications
    Wednesday, January 27, 2010 12:00 PM
  • Hi Khushi,

I would suggest you to go for uCertify. They provide huge number of questions with extremely good explanation. They also provide study notes, such as fact, tips, articles, how tos. uCertify's 70-536 simulator not only helps you to pass the exam but to make you more knowledgeable about .NET. I have given 70-536 exam with uCertify simulator and passed with 98% marks. You can even try their demo version, and then decide….

Thanks.

• Proposed as answer by Allen Ryan Wednesday, January 27, 2010 5:16 PM
    Wednesday, January 27, 2010 5:00 PM
  • EDITED BY MODERATOR

Please do not offer/request any copyright materials
    • Edited by Niall MerriganMVP Monday, February 8, 2010 8:07 PM Copyright infringement
    Monday, February 8, 2010 11:01 AM
  • EDITED BY MODERATOR

Monday, February 8, 2010 7:47 PM
  • EDITED BY MODERATOR

Monday, February 8, 2010 7:58 PM
  • Selftest is Transcender. The only reason Kaplan kept the Selftest brand when they bought transcender is that it is MS approved and MS refuses to give Transcender that distinction given their history of borderline braindumps in the past. MeasureUp has the purest intentions, in my opinion. Still privately owned and run by the founder rather than a larger corporation. But as always, try for yourself.
    Jim Guy
    MCP, MCITP EA, CCNA, CEH

Systems Administrator
    Kirkland, Washington
    • Marked as answer by khushi_26 Saturday, February 27, 2010 11:07 PM
    Wednesday, February 10, 2010 2:58 PM