none
Visual with an iPad or Safari RRS feed

• Question

• So i'm using the SandDance visual in PowerBI and it works great on a PC regardless which browser I use. It also displays properly when I use the PowerBI app on my PC. However, the visual doesn't display data via the app or browser when on my iPad. I assume this has to do with the device but wanted to ask to make sure.

Thanks

Cory

Monday, May 16, 2016 3:51 PM

Answers

• Right now, SandDance doesn't work in browsers on an iPad. This seems to be because of a difference in their WebGL implementation. As far as I know, there WAS no WebGL until a recent release of IOS. We're investigating and hope we can have a version working on the iPad...
    Thursday, May 19, 2016 5:13 PM
    Owner

All replies

• Right now, SandDance doesn't work in browsers on an iPad. This seems to be because of a difference in their WebGL implementation. As far as I know, there WAS no WebGL until a recent release of IOS. We're investigating and hope we can have a version working on the iPad...
    Thursday, May 19, 2016 5:13 PM
    Owner
  • Any news on this? Is it going to run SandDance on Ipad?
    Tuesday, November 15, 2016 5:03 PM
  • Over 4 years later – the current Sanddance version from GitHub on sanddance.js.org still doesn‘t render any charts on my iPad Pro 12.9“ (2018) with the current iPadOS 13.6.1. 😞 

Any updates? 😳 

Friday, August 28, 2020 2:40 PM