Front End Validation error ("Attempting to send a CCCP HTTP request " HTTP Connectivity error) RRS feed

• Question

•  

I have these in the event viewer:

HTTP Connectivity Error : TrustFailure
    HTTP Connectivity Error : Trust failure can happen if the remote server presented a certificate
    that was not recognized as valid. This can also happen if the remote server certificate subject name
    is not recognized as a trusted server.

HTTP Connectivity Error : Ensure that the certificate of the local server and remote server are both
    valid, have not expired, and contain valid subject name. In addition, ensure that the certificate chain
    of both Server(s) are valid. Ensure that the certificate chain of the local server is installed
    on the remote server and vice-versa. The most up-to date certificate chain that was used to issue
    the server certificate must be present.

Failure
    [0xC3FC200D] One or more errors were detected

Attempting to send a CCCP HTTP request https://serverb.domain.local:444/LiveServer/Focus

Odd thing is.. i dont have this virtual directory called LiveServer.. In fact.. it was my other question as to how to install Live Server and where to get it from?

Thanks
    Tuesday, October 23, 2007 6:01 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I have installed and configured Office Communication Server 2007 with all the necessary Active directroy and domain etc...

Moving ahead when i validate the front end server with admin login i get exactly the same error at various satges:

Failure

[0xC3FC200D] one or more errors were detected. 

However some of the Execution Results are shown as Success, whereas few warnings are also appearing in the log file.

Please feel free to contact me if u need more information to fix the error....

Any guideline or suggestion towards the solution of the issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance..... 

Monday, November 19, 2007 11:39 AM
  • It would help if you posted the specific errors that are listed in the log.  Click the Expand All link and scroll down to record what sections have what errors.

Monday, November 19, 2007 3:25 PM