Trace.axd use with Rosyln Microsoft.CodeDom.Providers.DotNetCompilerPlatform.CSharpCodeProvider compiler RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a way to still make use of the asp.net trace.axd page when switching over from the Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeProvider compiler to the Microsoft.CodeDom.Providers.DotNetCompilerPlatform.CSharpCodeProvider compiler? I haven't found any web.config compilerOptions setting that will get it to output there. My framework 4.7 compiled business classes output there fine - just not the .aspx.cs pages. Thank you.
    • Moved by May Luo-MSFT Tuesday, November 20, 2018 8:16 AM off-topic issue
    Monday, November 19, 2018 2:18 PM

All replies

• Hi CrashKGM,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Based on your description, it seems be related to ASP .NET issue. Since our forum is mainly discussing with VS IDE issue. I recommend you redirect to the ASP .NET forum and start a new thread to share your question for a more professional supporting.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards

May

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, November 20, 2018 8:16 AM