none
I would like to know where to start from in scripting a find and replace script with several regular expressions. RRS feed

• General discussion

• This is a new attempt to convert MoinMoin syntax to Markdown. I want to move a wiki to confluence but there is no working tool available. Will PowerShell work for what I have briefly described? I have no written any code for this but <g class="gr_ gr_548 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="548" id="548">i</g> would just want to know the opinions and suggests of more experienced people who might have done something similar or know a way to efficiently handle this task.  
    • Changed type Bill_Stewart Thursday, July 13, 2017 9:57 PM
    • Moved by Bill_Stewart Thursday, July 13, 2017 9:57 PM Unanswerable drive-by question
    Wednesday, June 14, 2017 4:33 PM

All replies

• This is a new attempt to convert MoinMoin syntax to Markdown. I want to move a wiki to confluence but there is no working tool available. Will PowerShell work for what I have briefly described? I have no written any code for this but <g class="gr_ gr_548 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="548" id="548">i</g> would just want to know the opinions and suggests of more experienced people who might have done something similar or know a way to efficiently handle this task.  

1) Your question contains garbage text; significant portions of it are unreadable.

2) Please read the following first:

This forum is for scripting questions rather than script requests

-- Bill Stewart [Bill_Stewart]

Wednesday, June 14, 2017 5:57 PM