none
Any increase in exam fee ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

I have been asked the question of an increase in exam prices.

Is there such a plan. If so perhaps as Learning Rewards participant we can encourage our network to take exam before an increase occurs.

Or this is just something written on the web with no real reason behind?

Thanks

SQL Server and T-SQL Tutorials
    My Personal Site
    Our true mentor in life is science
    Thursday, July 8, 2010 8:38 PM

Answers

• I don't think Microsoft has any plan to increase exam price in any time soon. They dont want to increase the price; and that's the reason they took away some benefits which we used to have after passing exams like Free certificate, Wallet Card etc.

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    Thursday, July 8, 2010 8:45 PM

All replies

• I don't think Microsoft has any plan to increase exam price in any time soon. They dont want to increase the price; and that's the reason they took away some benefits which we used to have after passing exams like Free certificate, Wallet Card etc.

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    Thursday, July 8, 2010 8:45 PM
  • Thank you Rubel,

I know that in many countries exam candidates think that the current fees are already high.

So I am glad for their names that there is no plan for an increase.

My Personal Site
    Thursday, July 8, 2010 9:16 PM
  • I am glad.

You have a great collection of Tutorials on SQL. Can I share it in my blog?  

Thank you

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    Thursday, July 8, 2010 9:34 PM
  • Hi Rubel,

I'ld be very pleased if you can add my site to your blogroll.

And I am happy that you have found my work considerable.

I guess publishers like us feel happy when we get comments like in your insprations page :)

My Personal Site
    Thursday, July 15, 2010 11:11 AM
  • Hi Eralper,

I added your site at my blogroll http://rubelkhan.wordpress.com/. I would be pleased if you do the same as well. :-)

Thank you and keep up the great work.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    Saturday, July 17, 2010 1:53 AM