SSRS Report coming up blank crm 2011 RRS feed

• Question

• I have created two reports in CRM a parent and a sub-report. I exported them and modified them in BIDS 2008. I can preview the reports and the data is pulled and rendered correctly.

Once I load them into CRM it is a different story. I try to run the parent and it shows that it is loading and then It just shows a blank page. No errors just a blank page.

What I have tried:

- Tried setting the DataSource Credentials to myself(sysadmin) and tried leaving it blank. Same results

- Tried to just put a text box with some text and that does not work.

- Tried to make it where I have to pass in a parameter. The parameter menu shows up but stills renders a blank page.

Thanks for the Help.

Monday, September 30, 2013 1:04 PM

All replies

• Hi

You need to pass parent id in your child report(sub-report) as parameter also add it on child report.

Thanks

Suresh Sorde

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful" Thank you, Sorde

Monday, September 30, 2013 1:27 PM
  • When we import a report in CRM it automatecally gets a default filter of modified in last 30 days. Edit default filter of report and rerun.

Regards Faisal

Monday, September 30, 2013 1:41 PM
  • Hi,

Hope you are passing the parameter to sub report.  Were the parent report contents displayed properly? try to put some hardcoded values in text box on parent report..

Still if you are not able to see the hardcoded value in textbox on parent report then might be some error. Check the logs those were generated at the below location.

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\Sql Instance\Reporting Services\LogFiles.

Thanks!

Monday, September 30, 2013 4:30 PM