microsoft sync system RRS feed

• Question

• I was wondering if microsoft has any developments of getting their sync system (like in the ford vehicles) to put in someones home. I  think it would be a good idea to be able to just push a button and ask for a song to play through out the house or make a handsfree phone call walking around the house. Navigation wouldn't be a necessity though I guess.
    • Moved by Max Wang_1983 Thursday, April 21, 2011 11:11 PM forum consolidation (From:SyncFx - Microsoft Sync Framework Database Providers [ReadOnly])
    Saturday, October 3, 2009 1:04 PM

Answers

• You might want to check out Windows Media Center which a great way to stream your multi-media content throughout your house. 

Sean Kelley
    Senior Program Manager
    Microsoft
    Monday, October 5, 2009 3:51 PM

All replies

• I was wondering if microsoft has any developments of getting their sync system (like in the ford vehicles) to put in someones home. I  think it would be a good idea to be able to just push a button and ask for a song to play through out the house or make a handsfree phone call walking around the house. Navigation wouldn't be a necessity though I guess.

Saturday, October 3, 2009 1:45 PM
  • You might want to check out Windows Media Center which a great way to stream your multi-media content throughout your house. 

Sean Kelley
    Senior Program Manager
    Microsoft
    Monday, October 5, 2009 3:51 PM