instructions for new user RRS feed

• Question

• Sorry I am new to forums. Not sure how to ask a question but here goes....Can someone tell me where to find the instructions to use ICE. How do I join my 2 images together? It says drag & drop but it doesn't work. When I go to open new panorama & open the 2 images saved in my pictures folder that I want to join I only see one image? If there a step by step guide on how to use this software can someone tell me whereto find its? I have photo shop but ICE is meant to be faster. I'm using a vista 32 bit system.
    Jon L
    • Split by Matt Uyttendaele Tuesday, January 3, 2012 5:23 PM not relevant to thread
    Tuesday, January 3, 2012 5:17 PM

All replies

• I received an email saying Matt has split a forum I have subscribed to? What does this mean? All my posts have been deleted? I just want to know how to make ICE work?
    Jon L
    Tuesday, January 3, 2012 5:45 PM
  • To make your images stitch together you have to select the "New Panorama" in the upper-left corner, but dragging your images from the explorer to ICE should work as well.

That the forum is somehow splitted is new for me, maybe Mr. Uyttendaele can post an answer here.
    The only thing I can think of is that you posted your question at first in the wrong topic and was splitted into a new post.

• Edited by rj_design Thursday, January 5, 2012 9:25 AM
    Thursday, January 5, 2012 9:20 AM
  • I have the same problem as Jon.  ICE simply does not work.  Asks for one picture or more, but does not allow you to choose one or more pics.  the drag feature does not work at all.  can not find directions.    at any rate, program does not work therefore.  can anyone help.  thank you.
    Friday, April 27, 2012 3:59 PM
  • Hi edy400, what kind of pictures (what format) do you want to stitch? Is there a specific error message?
    About the drag&drop, it might not be working because it is running under administrator rights. Please take a look at this post  http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ice/thread/bcc77333-e44b-4c01-b7d9-bc714ac4a591 (solutions are at the bottum of the page)

Friday, April 27, 2012 6:08 PM