Delete entity record using fetchXML RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,

Now i delete an entity  record using oData and it's ok.

But now i want to delete record using fetchXML. 

Any idea for it, please?

If my question/answer can help you, please give me a points :) ----You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try---

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 9:54 AM

All replies

• Hi,

you can't delete a record using FetchXML. Maybe you mean you want to delete a record using SOAP instead of oDATA. If this is the case, take a look at this.

Greetings,

Pavlos

Please mark this reply as an answer and vote it as helpful if it helps you find a resolution to your problem.
    View my latest gallery contribution here.
    Visit my blog here.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 10:10 AM
  • Hi Pavlos Panagiotidis

So do you think which way is more usefull?

If my question/answer can help you, please give me a points :) ----You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try---

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 10:16 AM
  • Hi Luuha,

If u want to delete record using SOAP follow the below given blog by Navish Jain

Navish

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 10:23 AM
  • Hi all,

I want to delete multiple record using oData?

Any idea for it, please?

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 10:45 AM
  • Hi,

you could collect all the record ids that you want to delete and then call delete method under loop to delete them

Contact Me
    Follow me on Twitter
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 11:16 AM
  • Hi, I just want to call to service one time, and delete all record in listIds.

Any solution for this?

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 11:20 AM
  • Hi,

go for bulk delete using soap call form java-script or bulk delete request  from plugin.

but bulk delete will increase the performance instead of looping calling crm web service  no of times for each record.

calling web service is very costly in terms of performance

hari

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 12:10 PM
  • if you want delete multiple record there must an relationship or commom element between them then only you can perform this action...

ms crm

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 12:39 PM