none
Partner RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody.

My company announced today, that now we get Microsoft Partner Network, so should appear  Partner on every MSDN account that has conected with the company, or i am misunderstood something here?

If you get your question answered, please come back and Alternate TextMark As Answer.
    Web Developer

Friday, October 19, 2012 1:40 PM

Answers

• I believe you need to create an account on the Partner forum, it will not automatically appear otherwise.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

• Proposed as answer by Hasham NiazModerator Monday, October 22, 2012 8:31 PM
    • Marked as answer by Norkk Thursday, October 25, 2012 12:00 PM
    Sunday, October 21, 2012 2:37 PM

All replies

• I believe you need to create an account on the Partner forum, it will not automatically appear otherwise.

My blog

• Proposed as answer by Hasham NiazModerator Monday, October 22, 2012 8:31 PM
    • Marked as answer by Norkk Thursday, October 25, 2012 12:00 PM
    Sunday, October 21, 2012 2:37 PM
  • I already create the account, and do all the steps that the email provided ask, at the partner forum i'm already recognized as partner, but it still not appear next to my name here, i think it could take a few days either(since now, should appear next to my name both MCC and Partner)?

If you get your question answered, please come back and Alternate TextMark As Answer.
    Web Developer

Monday, October 22, 2012 1:21 PM
  • Yes, it usually takes a few days.

My blog

Monday, October 22, 2012 3:19 PM

Can someone mark this post as answer? When i click on it, i got unexpected error.

Have a nice day!

Edit: Thankz a lot.

Web Developer

• Edited by Norkk Wednesday, October 24, 2012 4:02 PM
    Wednesday, October 24, 2012 3:51 PM
  • Hi Norkk,

This is a symptom of another bug. The answer looks like it was marked, but it's not in my activity and I don't think I got points for this. There is a separate thread about this problem in Forum's Issues. Due to this bug I lost more than 100 points on marked answers.

My blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 5:57 PM
  • Hi Norkk,

This is a symptom of another bug. The answer looks like it was marked, but it's not in my activity and I don't think I got points for this. There is a separate thread about this problem in Forum's Issues. Due to this bug I lost more than 100 points on marked answers.

I was thinkt that you earn points, i think its a kind strange, that your post as marked as answer, but i can't see who marks it.

Web Developer

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 6:10 PM
  • Do you see unmark button at the bottom? If you do, try unmarking and marking again. I suspect it was your mark that eventually went through.

My blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 6:34 PM
  • Now appears:

Maybe now you can see if you earn your  points.

Web Developer

Thursday, October 25, 2012 12:01 PM
  • Nope, unfortunately it didn't help - no points.

UPDATE. It did help, I got the 15 points.

My blog

Thursday, October 25, 2012 12:15 PM