Can't Get Indexed RRS feed

• Question

• My site http://www.ceroc.uk.com is indexed and has very high ranking on almost all major search engines but not Live Search!  I have submitted it - many times over the last year or so, added an xml validator but..nothing!

Can you please tell me what I need to do to get it crawled and indexed>

Thanks

Friday, September 12, 2008 12:56 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Your site is showing as blocked.  Be sure to review our Guidelines for successful indexing to ensure that you are not doing anything that would get your site blocked in the future.

In the webmaster tools there is a link to submit your site for reinclusion if it is blocked or if you suspect that your website was incorrectly identified as spam, please do the following:

1. Open the Live Search Site Owner support form.
    2. In the boxes provided, type your name and e-mail address.
    3. In the What type of problem do you have? list, select Other.
    4. In the box provided, describe the issue, including the following information:
      • The search words that you use
      • The URL
      • Request re-inclusion

Friday, September 12, 2008 4:04 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Your site is showing as blocked.  Be sure to review our Guidelines for successful indexing to ensure that you are not doing anything that would get your site blocked in the future.

In the webmaster tools there is a link to submit your site for reinclusion if it is blocked or if you suspect that your website was incorrectly identified as spam, please do the following:

1. Open the Live Search Site Owner support form.
    2. In the boxes provided, type your name and e-mail address.
    3. In the What type of problem do you have? list, select Other.
    4. In the box provided, describe the issue, including the following information:
      • The search words that you use
      • The URL
      • Request re-inclusion

Friday, September 12, 2008 4:04 PM
  • Thanks for replying so promptly Brett I wonder why it was blocked?  Anyhow, I have completed the online forms and am awaiting feedback so hopefully it can now be included

Many thanks

Friday, September 12, 2008 4:50 PM