MCITP EA & SA RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to find out what the general thought on the shortest timeline for studying and passing the MCITP EA and SA certs?  I know everyone learns at a different pace and has different backgrounds (mine is of a Desktop Tech).  I currently have access to the Microsoft E-Learning materials for each of these and realize the pre-reqs for each of the certs.  Is 7 weeks asking too much if that essentially is all you do?  
    Wednesday, June 22, 2011 10:28 PM

Answers

• I think you have essentially answered your own question...everyone learns at a different pace and has different backgrounds.  You mention that your background is desktop tech.  These certs have a lot to due with server infrastructure and Active Directory.  If you have no experience with any of these, it might be a tough task to pass 5+ test in 7 weeks.  That rate is steep for even experienced people.
    Tim Harrington | MVP: Exchange | MCITP: EMA 2007/2010, MCITP: Lync 2010, MCITP: Server 2008, MCTS: OCS | Blog: http://HowDoUC.blogspot.com | Twitter: @twharrington
    • Proposed as answer by Mr. Wharty Friday, June 24, 2011 5:14 AM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Monday, July 25, 2011 12:50 AM
    Thursday, June 23, 2011 1:45 AM