Cannot verify user RRS feed

• Question

• My mobile client (moto q9c WM 6.1) told me yesterday there was an update out, i downloaded it installed it and now it wont verify my phone. I saw live mesh was down yesterday for maintinence, but it still wont work this morning. Ive reinstalled 3 times and it isnt helping. any suggestions?
    Tuesday, December 9, 2008 2:02 PM

Answers

• Hi,

We had an issue with the install file yesterday that was resolved this morning.  If you are having trouble with Live Mesh for Mobile, please try downloading and installing the Live Mesh software again.  If you're still having problems after downloading and installing the newest file, please let us know.

Thanks,

Ben.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008 4:41 PM

All replies

• yepp, the same problem here.
    "Connection to Live Mesh failed
    Unabl to validate te user on Live Mesh.
    Please check your connection settings and Retry, or Cancel to exit.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008 2:30 PM
  • Hi,

We had an issue with the install file yesterday that was resolved this morning.  If you are having trouble with Live Mesh for Mobile, please try downloading and installing the Live Mesh software again.  If you're still having problems after downloading and installing the newest file, please let us know.

Thanks,

Ben.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008 4:41 PM
  • Thanks alot, it appears to be working now. *big sigh of relief*..this is an excellent product you all have, i use it almost constantly...... keep up the good work!!
    Tuesday, December 9, 2008 4:57 PM