Update CRM Organization in Deployment Manager RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

i  am having problems importing a previous organisation that i had created before but i had UN -installed this organisation from the deployment manager. When i try and import this organisation back in it disappears from the deployment manager when trying to update or refresh status just shows as pending. One thing we did do was an update on our SQL sequel server, would this have an impact, and also how do you go about updating the CRM Organisation. We are using CRM 2016 just for reference 

Friday, June 16, 2017 8:59 AM

All replies

• Hi.

Since you are running CRM 2016 it's probably not likely the issue, but to which version of SQL did you update to?
    The first thing I should check would be the the logs the Deployment Manager snap-in creates for you.
    You find the relevant once under the user you run the re-deploy(import) as, c:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\MSCRM\Logs
    Check the crmdmsnapin_<date>.log and follow the import and most likely you will see an error.

The second thing would be to check if you can create a completely new organisation and see if that works, simply to rule out your CRM installation is corrupt.

If you find any error in the snap-in, do post them here and we'll try to help you.

BR. /Philip
    Monday, June 26, 2017 10:22 PM
  • Hi NAVINTELI.

Did you get this resolved?

Best Regards. /Philip
    Thursday, July 13, 2017 8:27 PM