Moving CRM Installation to antoher Server in the same domain RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

i got two servers. The SBS 2003 is hosting the CRM 4.0 Server an the second is an SQL 2008 Server. Now i saved the CRM database and uninstalled the SRS-connector and the CRM server himself. After that i had installed the crm server on the sql server with a new provision and it works fine. After i installed the Rollup 7 and 10 i imported the old crm database without any errors. But when i open the webpage of the crm i get the following error:

[InvalidOperationException: ExecuteNonQuery erfordert, dass der Befehl über eine Transaktion verfügt, wenn die dem Befehl zugewiesene Verbindung eine ausstehende lokale Verbindung ist. Die Transaction-Eigenschaft des Befehls wurde nicht initialisiert.]
      System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ValidateCommand(String method, Boolean async) +2481531
      System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe) +163
      System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() +182
      Microsoft.Crm.CrmDbConnection.InternalExecuteNonQuery(IDbCommand command) +269
      Microsoft.Crm.CrmDbConnection.ExecuteNonQuery(IDbCommand command, Boolean impersonate) +95
      Microsoft.Crm.CrmDbConnection.SetTransactionIsolationLevel(IsolationLevel il) +61
      Microsoft.Crm.CrmDbConnection.Close() +138
      Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.DynamicMetadataCacheLoader.LoadDatSetFromDatabase(LoadMasks masks, CrmDbConnection connection, CrmTransaction transaction, Guid organizationId) +439
      Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.DynamicMetadataCacheLoader.LoadCacheFromDatabaseInternal(LoadMasks masks, CrmDbConnection connection, CrmTransaction transaction, Guid organizationId) +57
      Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.DynamicMetadataCacheLoader.LoadCacheFromDatabase(LoadMasks masks, IOrganizationContext context) +257
      Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.DynamicMetadataCacheFactory.LoadMetadataCache(LoadMethod method, CacheType type, IOrganizationContext context) +488
      Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.MetadataCache.LoadCache(IOrganizationContext context) +433
      Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.MetadataCache.GetInstance(IOrganizationContext context) +511
      Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.BusinessEntityMoniker..ctor(Guid id, String entityName, Guid organizationId) +119
      Microsoft.Crm.Caching.UserDataCacheLoader.LoadCacheData(Guid key, ExecutionContext context) +525
      Microsoft.Crm.Caching.ObjectModelCacheLoader`2.LoadCacheData(TKey key, IOrganizationContext context) +553
      Microsoft.Crm.Caching.BasicCrmCache`2.CreateEntry(TKey key, IOrganizationContext context) +119
      Microsoft.Crm.Caching.BasicCrmCache`2.LookupEntry(TKey key, IOrganizationContext context) +119
      Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.SecurityLibrary.GetUserInfoInternal(WindowsIdentity identity, IOrganizationContext context, UserAuth& userInfo) +396
      Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.SecurityLibrary.GetCallerAndBusinessGuidsFromThread(WindowsIdentity identity, Guid organizationId) +212
      Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.CrmWindowsIdentity..ctor(WindowsIdentity innerIdentity, Boolean publishCrmUser, Guid organizationId) +389
      Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.WindowAuthenticationProviderBase.Authenticate(HttpApplication application) +723
      Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationStep.Authenticate(HttpApplication application) +302
      Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipeline.Authenticate(HttpApplication application) +106
      Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationEngine.Execute(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1194
      System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +80
      System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +171

thanks Olli
    Friday, June 4, 2010 3:51 PM

Answers

All replies