off topic - e-mailing pictures to other people RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

Can someone please tell me how to e-mail my pictures to my daughter with windows photo gallery?  I tried to send the pictures and they are not going to her e-mail.  Also while I;m here,  How do I get to download from RealArcade?  For some reason Windows Vista Home Premium (That's what I have) won't allow me to do that in realarcade.  Something about the security settings.  Please tell me how to get rid of the secrity settings for this.
    Wednesday, February 27, 2008 10:21 PM

All replies

• You're off topic for this forum, which is dedicated to Windows Live OneCare. There is a newsgroup for Windows Live Photo Gallery, but it cannot be accessed in the web version of communities.

The button for email in Windows Live Photo Gallery will launch a message using your default email program. If you are using web based email, such as Hotmail, it won't work. If you are using email software such as Windows Live Mail or Windows Mail, check to make sure that it is your default email handler by going to "Default Programs" in the Vista start menu.

I can't help you with Real Arcade. Check if there is help for this program from the developer's web site with instructions on how to configure your security settings (probably security in Internet Explorer).

-steve

Thursday, February 28, 2008 2:34 AM