none
Will I receive certificate for each If I take Microsoft exams 70-646, 70-640,70-642 without order? RRS feed

• Question

• I already  studied Microsoft 70-646 and ready to take the exam , will Microsoft send me certificate for this particular exam?
    Tuesday, November 6, 2012 8:24 PM

Answers

• You can take exams in any order and if you will pass those, you will receive the certificate.

Marek Chmel, WBI Systems (MCTS, MCITP, MCT, CCNA)
    Please Mark As Answer if my post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been helpful for you.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 8:50 PM
  • Just some clarification.  You will need to order or download your certificates as Microsoft no longer sends them out automatically.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 9:21 PM

All replies

• You can take exams in any order and if you will pass those, you will receive the certificate.

Marek Chmel, WBI Systems (MCTS, MCITP, MCT, CCNA)
    Please Mark As Answer if my post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been helpful for you.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 8:50 PM
  • Just some clarification.  You will need to order or download your certificates as Microsoft no longer sends them out automatically.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 9:21 PM