Using viewModels in MVC applications RRS feed

• Question

• Can you point me to some good sources/links for how to use ViewModels for implementing data access in my web applications.

Alex

akoranteng

Friday, February 16, 2018 6:10 PM

All replies

• Hi Alex,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

It seems your issue is about the MVC application development, since our forum is to discuss the .NET Framework installation, please redirect to this appropriate forum: https://forums.asp.net/1146.aspx/1?MVC and start a new thread for a more professional support, thank you for your understanding.

BTW, as far as I know, viewModels are just to provide data for views, just render once from server with one request. if you want to your pages to access the back-end data, you can send another more requests to server and hope it helpful for your issue.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Saturday, February 17, 2018 4:04 PM