Dynamics CRM 2013 Navigation - sometimes it stays open sometimes it auto closes RRS feed

• Question

• I'm hoping I'm just missing something here.  I'm on Dynamics CRM 2013 on premise with rollup update 1 installed.  

When I use the new navigation menu's, when I hover over a menu item, the menu drops down.  When I hover out of focus, usually it closes back up.  

Sometimes however, when the menu drops down, it stays down until I click out of focus. 

Its frustrating for some users to try to keep the mouse in focus as they try to scroll left and right through the menu.  I'm confused by the inconsistency of it, is there a reliable way to click on the navigation menu and have it stay open until I click elsewhere, or if I choose, hover over the menu and have it temporarily stay open as long as I'm in focus?

I've tried every combination of click and hover I can think of, but I have no clue why it sometimes sticks and other times doesn't.

Saturday, March 22, 2014 5:48 PM

All replies

• Normally it works with onFocus...

But there is a trick... When you have opened your navigation menu.. try scrolling with the mouse wheel... Then you dont have to move your mouse to get to where you want.

Rune Daub Senior Consultant - Dynateam CRM http://www.dynateam.dk

Sunday, March 23, 2014 7:30 PM