Reliability Monitor RRS feed

• Question

• Is the "Reliability Monitor" going to be functional in the future on Vail. I noticed that it is not running at this point except for "CEIP".

On my Vail Server the Rac Task is on but isn't reporting anything to the actual "Reliability Monitor" screen. I still see issues when I look at "View all problem reports" but they aren't on the "RM" display. The issues were resolved but it was interesting to see that they aren't, along with anything else, on this screen.

If there are issues going on it is nice to get a "picture" glimpse of the reliability factors.

--
    Don
    Saturday, June 19, 2010 3:01 PM

Answers

• There's no Reliability Monitor exposed in the Dashboard, and no mention of it in any product literature, so it's possible (likely) that no, it won't be something that the team will be concerned with. Vail has, after all, a different mechanism for raising errors to end users.

That said, have you posted a bug report or product suggestion on Connect, Don?

I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Saturday, June 19, 2010 3:39 PM

All replies

• There's no Reliability Monitor exposed in the Dashboard, and no mention of it in any product literature, so it's possible (likely) that no, it won't be something that the team will be concerned with. Vail has, after all, a different mechanism for raising errors to end users.

That said, have you posted a bug report or product suggestion on Connect, Don?

I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Saturday, June 19, 2010 3:39 PM

• --
    Don
    • Edited by DonCarlson Saturday, June 19, 2010 4:22 PM link
    Saturday, June 19, 2010 4:15 PM