Genuine windows update RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there i brought a laptop 2nd hand was getting the genuine windows update message run it and message said could not vailidate thought maybe not genuine as 2nd hand , however my pc which i brought from new , which i know is genuine is now getting the same response i have also just spoken to my brother whos computer is saying the same . Can you advise me whats going on thihs can't be right ?

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 3:20 PM

Answers

• No reply from the Original Poster

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Friday, April 29, 2011 11:05 PM

All replies

• "soniagreen" wrote in message news:7fb461a5-c65d-41a5-b649-ca8e5c1fd465...

Hi there i brought a laptop 2nd hand was getting the genuine windows update message run it and message said could not vailidate thought maybe not genuine as 2nd hand , however my pc which i brought from new , which i know is genuine is now getting the same response i have also just spoken to my brother whos computer is saying the same . Can you advise me whats going on thihs can't be right ?

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Tuesday, April 26, 2011 5:10 PM
  • No reply from the Original Poster

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Friday, April 29, 2011 11:05 PM