none
Annoucements of unavailability of forums RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello,

A big thank you for the "yellow textbox" announcing that the forums sites will be intermittently unavailable.
    I discovered it on each forum where i am usually going.

That's really useful ( you should have had work to do that but it is a good idea.

Usually, when i am posting on this forum, it is always to criticize, but today, i am glad and wanted to congratulate the persons who have decided that ( i am not joking )

Thanks and have a nice day

Please remember to click 'Mark as Answer' on the post that helped you. Unmark if it provides no help
    Thursday, February 26, 2009 1:41 PM

All replies

• Yes, indeed. They also may keep a "yellow textbox" all the time.....
    dni
    Thursday, February 26, 2009 3:13 PM
  • Papy Normand said:

Hello,

A big thank you for the "yellow textbox" announcing that the forums sites will be intermittently unavailable.
    I discovered it on each forum where i am usually going.

That's really useful ( you should have had work to do that but it is a good idea.

Usually, when i am posting on this forum, it is always to criticize, but today, i am glad and wanted to congratulate the persons who have decided that ( i am not joking )

Thanks and have a nice day

Please remember to click 'Mark as Answer' on the post that helped you. Unmark if it provides no help

Thanks Papy!

That would be me who publishes these messages for you all :) 

For all scheduled downtime, we will always post a message like you saw yesterday.  In those rare cases where the downtime is unplanned we will do our best to resolve the issue swiftly or post a message if it will take longer than expected to resolve.

Glad to hear your feedback!

Alicia

Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Friday, February 27, 2009 6:33 AM