none
log-in to microsoft technet

Question

• When I try to login to social.technet.microsoft.com, in the upper right corner it shows "Sign out" but no user ID.  Since it does not say "Sign In" it would seem that I am already signed in. I only rarely use MS Live, so I don't remember my user ID easily, thus the login becomes a hassle. I created a new user ID to login this time, but I can't keep on doing that.  Although my current session ID is "37mach" I have no idea what email address any response will come to. Seems to me it would be best to allow logging in using a primary email address - which did NOT work for me during every login attempt.
    Friday, September 3, 2010 8:10 PM

All replies

• When I try to login to social.technet.microsoft.com, in the upper right corner it shows "Sign out" but no user ID.  Since it does not say "Sign In" it would seem that I am already signed in. I only rarely use MS Live, so I don't remember my user ID easily, thus the login becomes a hassle. I created a new user ID to login this time, but I can't keep on doing that.  Although my current session ID is "37mach" I have no idea what email address any response will come to. Seems to me it would be best to allow logging in using a primary email address - which did NOT work for me during every login attempt.

I have noticed this myself and I recall I'd either refresh the page or relogon (out and in)

it is not an answer to your Q but wanted to tell you that this happends to many

Regards

Hassan El-Meligy, Cairo
    Friday, September 3, 2010 10:29 PM