how to convert any exe file into c# code RRS feed

• Question

• hi friends, i have one software in exe application file. i want to know to convert into c# executable code using visual studio 2012
    • Moved by Eyal Solnik Wednesday, October 8, 2014 11:03 PM Might be malicious. not enough details.
    Wednesday, October 8, 2014 9:19 AM

Answers

• I think that decompiling .NET code (that is how it is called) is possible only using third party tools like Reflector or dotPeek.
    • Proposed as answer by RohitArora Wednesday, October 8, 2014 11:55 AM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Thursday, October 30, 2014 10:47 PM
    Wednesday, October 8, 2014 9:48 AM

All replies

• I think that decompiling .NET code (that is how it is called) is possible only using third party tools like Reflector or dotPeek.
    • Proposed as answer by RohitArora Wednesday, October 8, 2014 11:55 AM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Thursday, October 30, 2014 10:47 PM
    Wednesday, October 8, 2014 9:48 AM
  • Hello,

@OP, this activity might be malicious and we generally don't tolerate these questions in the forum unless the person provides enough details and we know with some level of certainty that it isn't the case so I'm moving your post.

Cheers,

Eyal Shilony

You are free to contact me through 'msdn at shilony net' for anything related to the C# forum.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014 11:02 PM
  • Respected Sir,

I am extremely sorry about my post that is how to convert any exe file into c# code. Its my curiosity to know about the developing the software, developing the exe file and again converting back to the original software code.

Thanking you                    

Thursday, October 9, 2014 6:49 AM