What is kind of certification is best for me? RRS feed

  • Question

  • Looking for an advice.

    Want to take a certification for T-SQL and Stored Procedure in SQL Server 2005. But not sure what is for it.


    Saturday, September 18, 2010 2:30 PM


  • You can take Exam 70-433: TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Database Development. This will give you the certification "MCTS: SQL Server 2008, Database Development". Note that this is on SQL Server 2008 and not 2005, so you will need to study the new features in 2008.
    • Marked as answer by ardmore Monday, September 20, 2010 7:59 PM
    Saturday, September 18, 2010 3:48 PM