object address not found on party or party is marked as non-emailable RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I'm programmatically creating an email and everything is working as expected. However, when I try to add a contact to the collection of cc activityparties, the system encounters the following error:

"Object address not found on party or party is marked as non-emailable"

Based on some googling, I found the following comment that was marked as answer on another forum:

"The message indicates that the contact has no email address defined on its form or that this contact is marked as non emailable (see boolean in administration tab)"

The contact has an email address on the contact form. I'm not sure what's meant by "see boolean in administration tab."  Specifically, I don't see any type of administration tab on the contact form and I'm an admin on the system. Is an admin tab expected on the contact form?  If so then how can I get to it?

Looks like the contact table has columns DoNotEmail, DoNotBulkEmail. However, these column values are set to 0 for all rows. Not sure what's causing this error or how to fix.
    Tuesday, June 24, 2014 12:42 AM

All replies

• Hi,

It is in the Preferences tab on the contact form as the picture below:

If it is not on the form then customize your form and put the required fields on it.

Persian Dynamics CRM Community | انجمن متخصصان فارسی زبان

• Proposed as answer by Anupam Bishui Tuesday, June 24, 2014 8:57 AM
    Tuesday, June 24, 2014 8:02 AM
  • Emails are allowed for the contact but the error is happening anyway.

I tried sending an email directly to the contact, as opposed to programmatically, and that worked.

So I'm not sure why this error is happening when I attempt to send the email to the contact programmatically.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014 5:59 PM