none
Unable to login to jupyter notebook RRS feed

Answers

• You dont need to update the config file. The JupyterSetPasswordAndStart.cmd will do it for you. You do need to run the script (there is a shortcut on the desktop). What error are you seeing in running the .cmd file?

Once you run the .cmd file, wait for the prompt to set a password (sometimes it takes 5 seconds to prompt). After this the script sets the password hash in the jupyer config file and start the jupyter as a scheduled task (so next time onwards on box reboots the service is automatically running). The first time it may take about 15-20 seconds. You should be able to use Jupyter at this point. 

Let me know if you still have issues. 

Friday, January 27, 2017 8:44 PM

All replies

• You dont need to update the config file. The JupyterSetPasswordAndStart.cmd will do it for you. You do need to run the script (there is a shortcut on the desktop). What error are you seeing in running the .cmd file?

Once you run the .cmd file, wait for the prompt to set a password (sometimes it takes 5 seconds to prompt). After this the script sets the password hash in the jupyer config file and start the jupyter as a scheduled task (so next time onwards on box reboots the service is automatically running). The first time it may take about 15-20 seconds. You should be able to use Jupyter at this point. 

Let me know if you still have issues. 

Friday, January 27, 2017 8:44 PM
  • Thanks Gopi, I was able to resolve the issue.
    Friday, January 27, 2017 9:34 PM