none
MCSA EXAM for BI

Question

• where can i get the material  for MSCA 70-767,768 exams. when i tried to register for 767 exam..it shows "THIS EXAM IS IN BETA". What does it mean, does this beta determines it doesn't have retake?

768 exam registration is normal,its not beta. Please tell me what is beta ? 

below images are what i tried.....

Please any one can provide me the link where i can i prepare for these 2 exams or do i need to use any exam training kit ..

pls help..

lucky

Monday, January 30, 2017 6:30 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Lucky,

Please read more about Beta Exams here. You probably do not require Beta as it is normal Exam for you. You can continue registering for this exam as usual.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/learning/certification-exams.aspx#beta-exams

For the Course Prep Kit, I will advise you to take few training on Microsoft Virtual Academy.

https://mva.microsoft.com/

Also you can go for Microsoft Local Learning Partner. When you click on Take Course 767 or 768 under Optional Training, It will provide you more details.

Thanks,

Kindly mark the reply as answer if they help

Monday, January 30, 2017 7:04 AM
  • hi sunil Gure, 

thanx for reply.. but i found a pop-up saying "THIS EXAM IS CURRENTLY IN BETA". what does this mean?

i followed the link given by you,i found this thing.after writing exam do i get result immeadiately like other exams?

to get MCSA(BI) I should take both 767 & 768 exams right..

How to participate

Microsoft offers a limited number of beta seats for free. These seats are available by invitation only. Invitations to participate in beta exams are sent by email to qualified members of the Microsoft training and certification SME profile database

sorry, for asking twice,but i didn't the thing..

thanx for help..

lucky

Monday, January 30, 2017 7:21 AM
  • Hi Lucky,

No issues in asking questions :-)

As I said, for you it is normal exam. Beta is for SME only. You will get result at the end like any other exams.

Thanks,

Kindly mark the reply as answer if they help

Monday, January 30, 2017 7:26 AM
  • okie......thanx much  Sunil Gure :-)..

lucky

Monday, January 30, 2017 7:28 AM
  • Hi,

Please do not ask for 'dumps' for Microsoft exams in this forum. Using non Microsoft materials suchs as braindumps  is not allowed and can get yoy banned from taking Microsoft exams.

Danny

Thursday, February 9, 2017 11:38 AM
  • hi Danny van Dam,

Okie, some of my collegues has suggested that when i asked the information..

thanx for the suggestion..

lucky

Thursday, February 9, 2017 12:09 PM