Existing vb.net App to be setup with synchronization RRS feed

• Question

•  

I have an existing VB.Net, Windows Forms Application that was originally built in Visual Studio 2005 and converted to VS 2008 and connected to a SQL Server 2005 database.  This application has 40 tableadapters that use tables, stored procedures and views. 

I need to know how I can setup my application using not only the tables, but also the stored procs and views.  I have looked at several websites that show how to setup the synchronization using a NEW application and creating the local cache.  I have found nothing about setting up with an existing app.  The wizard does not allow for a connection to the stored procs or view, only to the tables.  Am I not understanding how sychronization works or what? 

Also, how do I set up the application to read the new connection and not the old one?  I can't delete the old one since this is where my stored procs and views are.  Also will my app read the stored procedures and views without using the old connection?

Thanks,

Trey

• Moved by Max Wang_1983 Friday, April 22, 2011 7:16 PM forum consolidation (From:SyncFx - Microsoft Sync Framework Database Providers [ReadOnly])
    Wednesday, June 25, 2008 8:30 PM