Updating Billing Account for OneCare without the 'Payment Methods' Option on my Billing home. RRS feed

• Question

• The title basically describes my question. I would love ot have OneCare back and everything. Its just, I dont know where the automatic billing is gonna go. I have an account #, but I dont know where its associated. So, when Microsoft says, Automatic Billing, Where am I getting billed from?
    Saturday, June 13, 2009 12:37 AM

Answers

• Your Billing account is found at https://billing.microsoft.com when signing in with the LiveID for your OneCare subscription - found by opening OneCare and clicking Help/About...

If you have a credit card on file, that is what is normally charged for renewal automatically. However, with OneCare at end of life (see announcement at the top of this forum) you should not be charged for renewal. If your subscription is due to expire, sign in at the billing site at the link above and click on the renew link for the OneCare subscription shown and you should be presented with a 6 month free extension.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Monday, June 15, 2009 1:11 PM