How do I unsubscribe to onecare? RRS feed

• Question

• I would like to know what the simple way to unsubscribe is.  The BS answer in the forum is not proffessional.  Trying to figure out how to unsubscribe has been a major pain, and I am never going to subscribe to a MS service again unless I get a way to simply do this.
    • Moved by JimR1Moderator Saturday, June 6, 2009 11:02 PM (From:Windows Live OneCare – Off Topic)
    Saturday, June 6, 2009 4:28 PM

Answers

• I would like to know what the simple way to unsubscribe is.  The BS answer in the forum is not proffessional.  Trying to figure out how to unsubscribe has been a major pain, and I am never going to subscribe to a MS service again unless I get a way to simply do this.

You may not agree with the answer, but that doesn't make it a BS answer or an unprofessional answer. The answer is that you contact support to cancel the subscription. 

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90

-steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Monday, June 8, 2009 1:34 AM

All replies

• To cancel your One Care subscription sign in to billing.microsoft.com using the Live ID and password associated with your One Care account. Select Your One Care account then select "Cancel my service".
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh
    Saturday, June 6, 2009 11:01 PM

You may not agree with the answer, but that doesn't make it a BS answer or an unprofessional answer. The answer is that you contact support to cancel the subscription. 

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90

-steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Monday, June 8, 2009 1:34 AM