none
Cursive thread title, even when I posted the last reply RRS feed

• Question

• I can remember, before, when you posted the last reply to the thread, the title was in a normal type. And when someone else replied, it goes cursive.

But now I think that doesn't work anymore or is meant to be like that:

The following is my signature:

Powershell Programmer & Advanced Lua Programmer

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

I published the URL's for the icons in my signature.

Please contact me, before reporting me, thank you.

[string](0..21|%{[char][int]([int]("{0:d}" -f 0x28)+('577076797174-87661607769657424-8687168065964').substring(($_*2),2))})-replace' '

Friday, January 11, 2013 8:33 AM

Answers

All replies

• Bad quality...

If you look close enough, "Signatures and Other Extraneous Text", "Why Do I Keep Getting the Page to Edit My Profile?" and "Trying to setup again because of Virus, had several strange issues (propably not even the appropriate forum)" are cursive and the others aren't.

The following is my signature:

Powershell Programmer & Advanced Lua Programmer

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

I published the URL's for the icons in my signature.

Please contact me, before reporting me, thank you.

[string](0..21|%{[char][int]([int]("{0:d}" -f 0x28)+('577076797174-87661607769657424-8687168065964').substring(($_*2),2))})-replace' '

Friday, January 11, 2013 8:36 AM
  • The issue you mentioned in the title is a known issue they're working on.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Friday, January 11, 2013 10:29 PM
    Owner
  • Are there any other issues here? (Other than what's in the title.)

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Friday, January 11, 2013 10:33 PM
    Owner
  • Lots of other issues - so many that it's even hard to list them all.

1. Partners forums threads gone

2. Interface language changes randomly, say, right now I see es-AR in the url. I suspect the language is Spanish right now.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Sunday, January 13, 2013 7:42 AM
  • Are there any other issues here? (Other than what's in the title.)

Thanks!

Language locale got changed to Brasil (Portugues) without any manual intervention in my case !

Regards, Santosh

I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.

Whenever you see a helpful reply, click on Alternate Text Vote As Helpful & click on Alternate Text Mark As Answer if a post answers your question.

Sunday, January 13, 2013 8:38 AM