Searching for my program package SID RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

actually im searching for my package SID in the azure portal. 

After "App registration" i allready found "Certificates and Secrets", containing one needed ID.

Does someone know where i can find the Second? 

The documentations about the SID are sadly outdated.

Greetings from Germany,

Max 

Thursday, July 23, 2020 6:32 PM

Answers

• sadly i allready searched in the Q&A Section for Azure and the Windows Dev Center. 

The Dev Center Docs shows a function like "Live Services" , thats where i should find my SID. I got still no clue where this moved to in azure.. 

If you don't find an answer when you are searching for SID, then no-one has asked about it there before. So you should ask your question there. On top of the website page on the right, there is an "Ask a question" button.

Regards, Guido

• Marked as answer by Max Gb Friday, July 24, 2020 11:47 AM
    Friday, July 24, 2020 9:25 AM

All replies

• Friday, July 24, 2020 5:58 AM
  • Thank you for your reply, 

sadly i allready searched in the Q&A Section for Azure and the Windows Dev Center. 

The Dev Center Docs shows a function like "Live Services" , thats where i should find my SID. I got still no clue where this moved to in azure.. 

Greets, Max

Friday, July 24, 2020 8:26 AM
  • sadly i allready searched in the Q&A Section for Azure and the Windows Dev Center. 

If you don't find an answer when you are searching for SID, then no-one has asked about it there before. So you should ask your question there. On top of the website page on the right, there is an "Ask a question" button.

Regards, Guido

• Marked as answer by Max Gb Friday, July 24, 2020 11:47 AM
    Friday, July 24, 2020 9:25 AM
  • Thank you for your help! 

I started a new request.

Have a good day.

Friday, July 24, 2020 11:31 AM
  • You're welcome
    Friday, July 24, 2020 11:35 AM