how to create a nav section on a crm form? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello - I was curious about Navigation on the CRM form? I added a new section to a form customization:

http://sdrv.ms/139l7Cx

However, I was wondering how to make this a navigable section, with a reference from the left nav bar, as opposed to a simple static subsection on the form, as shown in the url above?
    Tuesday, September 3, 2013 3:49 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Customize Entity -> Insert(Next to Home) -> Add a One Column Tab/ 2 Column Tab, Save and Publish,Which will show the under Form Information Left Side 

Thanks

T.Vinoth

• Edited by Vinoth Thiru Tuesday, September 3, 2013 3:56 PM Change
    • Marked as answer by dotnetteramg123 Tuesday, September 3, 2013 4:22 PM
    Tuesday, September 3, 2013 3:55 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Customize Entity -> Insert(Next to Home) -> Add a One Column Tab/ 2 Column Tab, Save and Publish,Which will show the under Form Information Left Side 

Thanks

T.Vinoth

• Edited by Vinoth Thiru Tuesday, September 3, 2013 3:56 PM Change
    • Marked as answer by dotnetteramg123 Tuesday, September 3, 2013 4:22 PM
    Tuesday, September 3, 2013 3:55 PM
  • Hi,

The Navigation that you are talking about is basically a Tab. You can insert a Tab and give name as per your business requirement after that it will be shown on Left hand side.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013 4:13 PM
  • Hello,

if you are looking for adding a navigation link for your above URL, you need to select Insert->Navigation Link and provide your url under URL textbox.

Our Website | Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013 4:14 PM