ADJUSTING VALADATION CODE RRS feed

• Question

• HOW DO I INSTALL MY VALADATION CODE, I NEVER PUT ONE IN BUT I DO HAVE THE ORIGINAL CODE.
    Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:18 AM

Answers

• "ohooolalla" wrote in message news:805c18ed-2f37-4224-95a4-e8bbb8e66441...
    HOW DO I INSTALL MY VALADATION CODE, I NEVER PUT ONE IN BUT I DO HAVE THE ORIGINAL CODE.

There is no such thing as a Validation code (and there's no need to SHOUT!). If you are talking about the codes required for Activation, then you have to follow the instructions on-screen.
    Please be more precise on what exactly you are talking about, and what problems you are having.
    Please also read the Stickies and Announcements at the head of the forum index page - then repost with your MGADiag report.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Thursday, July 22, 2010 11:30 AM

All replies

• "ohooolalla" wrote in message news:805c18ed-2f37-4224-95a4-e8bbb8e66441...
    HOW DO I INSTALL MY VALADATION CODE, I NEVER PUT ONE IN BUT I DO HAVE THE ORIGINAL CODE.

There is no such thing as a Validation code (and there's no need to SHOUT!). If you are talking about the codes required for Activation, then you have to follow the instructions on-screen.
    Please be more precise on what exactly you are talking about, and what problems you are having.
    Please also read the Stickies and Announcements at the head of the forum index page - then repost with your MGADiag report.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Thursday, July 22, 2010 11:30 AM
  • No reply from Original Poster.

Issueis assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Tuesday, July 27, 2010 7:12 PM