none
How to run tasks after build/release is cancelled? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I need a way to run a clean up task after i cancelled a running build or release. There reason i need to do a clean up is due to selenium webdriver getting stuck in the agents and i need to find a way to terminate the process. 

Is there a way to do that in VSTS? 

Thanks, 

Croms

Thursday, August 3, 2017 9:03 PM

All replies

• Hi Cromz,

Thanks for posting here.

This forum is about the MSBuild (usage of MSBuild, build customization, and MSBuild extensibility via tasks, loggers and hosting), as your issue is more related to the VSTS, and the VSTS forum has been locked, I could not help you move your case to that forum. So I suggest you can post this issue on stackoverflow with VSTS tag, you will get better support.

If you have some MSBuild question, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to give you a solution.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, August 4, 2017 9:40 AM