none
WebGuide for WHS Beta RRS feed

• Question

•  

It was recommended that I also post this in the dev section to get some other viewpoints.  Any feedback would be appreciated.

Help test the first beta of WebGuide for WHS.  As you would expect, most of WebGuide's features are carried over from the MCE platform - streaming music, videos, DVDs, picture browsing , etc.  Left out is the program guide and live TV features.  However, if you have an MCE/Vista machine running WebGuide, you can setup a "WebGuide Prism" connection to that machine to have access to recorded TV.

Features:
    - Full music library, with streaming.
    - Streaming videos/DVD's
    - WHS Integration
     - - Adds link to home and user pages
     - - Uses WHS login
    - Picture browsing with thumbnails, full-view, EXIF data, and downloading.
    - Links to MCE/Vista machines via "WebGuide Prism"

A few notes:
    - WebGuide can't be installed via the WHS console.  For now you have to login to the server via remote desktop to install.
    - Music is still read from the Windows Media Player library.  Thus, you need to login to the server via remote desktop and confgure WMP to access your music library (usually on "d:\shares\Music").
    - There is no MPEG2 decoder included in WHS, so if you want to stream MPEG2's or DVD's, I'd suggest downloading and installing the decoders from the WebGuide download page.
    - When creating user accounts in WebGuide, use the same username as the WHS account.  WebGuide will then try to auto-login for you.  If not, then you will be prompted to login.
    - Mobile and Media Center pages should still work, although there has been less testing done.
    - The "accounts" functionality is new to this build, so is still a bit rough around the edges.  It does work, however, and makes it much easier to set the accounts that WebGUide will use to access your media.

Chime in and let me know what you think and/or want from Webguide for Windows Home Server.

http://www.asciiexpress.com/webguide/forums/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=1519

Thanks.

Doug

Monday, June 18, 2007 4:28 PM

All replies

• Doug,

Can't wait to give it a try tonight, I'll let you know how it works....

Monday, June 18, 2007 5:27 PM
  • I want a messageboard
    maybe even a recent activity or upload log

K thx
    Tuesday, June 19, 2007 9:53 AM
  • So I spent the last 2 hours playing with your webguide and impressive I like the functionality of it thus far, there was 1 minor issue where the transcode service couldnt be restarted, i edited my Services.msc settings to use the local account.
    only thing I havent figured out so far is

When im configuring Windows Accounts
    and i set the windows media player user and web user no problem but when I get to Stream Service User and input my account information and password I get an error saying
    Error Setting Account: Invalid Parameter
    which sucks cause until I can resolve that I can only Download my content I wont be able to stream it
    Know any workarounds?
    Tuesday, June 19, 2007 10:27 AM
  • You can set the service account manually in the Windows service list.  The setup app is doing the same thing via WMI.

You might also want to try different accounts to see if it is something specific with that account.  During development I would get that error if the user didn't have "LogonAsService" rights - so it should now give those rights before it sets the service account.

Thanks.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 2:47 PM
  • Thanks.. Impressive as ever, although I keep getting the following error

Server error:There was an error initializing the stream:

Error connecting source filter to ASF Writer. Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

Please visit the discussion forums or read the LiveTV FAQ for possible solutions.

whilst streaming certain files. At first I figured it was something with the codec of the specific file that throws the error, but now I'm not so sure. Gave remote access to my video library to a couple friends, and whilst one of them could stream File1.avi another one couldn't (same file).

Any ideas of a fix on this one?

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 3:09 PM
  • Yea thats how I had fixed the error, by editing it in Services.msc

but for the second problem with the streaming user, I have tried 4-5 different accounts including Administrator all have generated the error message Sad
    Tuesday, June 19, 2007 8:27 PM
  • Are those certain files that your hosting Read only, ID double check acces permissions on the certain files that your hosting, and check your virtual ram settings only things I could think of
    Tuesday, June 19, 2007 8:45 PM
  • I posted this over on the webguide forums but i think these might be watched a little more closely at this stage in the game so sorry if your seeing this twice.
    I have webguide installed on my WHS but I can not stream any of my music. I get the Error:

Failed to connect to an IPC port: Access is denied.

Also webguide transcode is running any ideas?
    Here are the logs:

- - - 6/16/2007 12:55:42 PM - - -

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

- - - 6/16/2007 12:55:42 PM - - -

Service Main Start...

- - - 6/16/2007 12:55:43 PM - - -

runTask done: C:\Program Files\WebGuide\WebGuide4\bin\WebGuideServiceMonitor.exe

- - - 6/16/2007 12:55:44 PM - - -

Starting service...

initRemoting: Everyone=Everyone

OnStart.StartupPath:C:\Program Files\WebGuide\WebGuide4\bin

- - - 6/19/2007 10:12:15 PM - - -

OnStop

- - - 6/19/2007 10:12:16 PM - - -

Service Main Start...

runTask done: C:\Program Files\WebGuide\WebGuide4\bin\WebGuideServiceMonitor.exe

Starting service...

- - - 6/19/2007 10:31:23 PM - - -

OnStop

- - - 6/19/2007 10:31:24 PM - - -

Service Main Start...

Starting service...

- - - 6/19/2007 10:31:39 PM - - -

OnStop

- - - 6/19/2007 10:31:40 PM - - -

Service Main Start...

Starting service...

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 5:57 AM
  • I don't even see my library of music.  *sigh*
    Wednesday, June 20, 2007 7:17 PM
  • Man! this is awesome, exactly what i was looking for well done.

just getting this error while trying to stream music, any ideas??

Server message:No connections...Stopping the stream. Please check the port/firewall configuration on the server

ports seem to be open on the firewall

many thanks
    Wednesday, June 20, 2007 8:53 PM
  • IF you want to access your library of music launch Windows Media Player on your home server hit the F3 key and point it to your shared folder of music

make sure your windows media account set to Administrator and the administrators password so it can acces the stream from the home servers media library
    Wednesday, June 20, 2007 10:26 PM
  • it seems the only downfall of webguide is the coding regarding streaming cause I myself have been banging my head trying to get it to work.
    Wednesday, June 20, 2007 10:28 PM
  • since a reboot of my server i am getting the same error as jstueve, it will not see my music library.
    so i uninstalled webguide then reinstalled it and it worked again... then after another reboot it stops working, throwing the same error!! Any ideas??
    Wednesday, June 20, 2007 10:44 PM
  • Yeah, I've been getting the streaming issue when trying to get it to stream to WMPlayer. Both vids and music.

Music streams fine to the built in player.

Vids play about 30 seconds to the built in player.....then constantly buffer after that. And this is on my own in house 100 mb nextwork>>LOL.  Hate to see how it would fair through the internet.

Pretty cool for pictures and music, but the video stream (avi, mpeg) will not work. After 8 hrs tweaking it over two days....I"m done till the bugs are worked out.

Nice item actually! Nice interface, looks, form etc. Just needs some streaming tweaks..... Thanks for the work!
    Wednesday, June 20, 2007 11:29 PM
  • I agree with Mr. Chambers Im all for purchasing software that has great funtionality, but I do enough Troubleshooting and diagnosing at work to pay for a software I need to debug myself. Im done till the next version
    Thursday, June 21, 2007 2:22 AM
  •  DarkBrokenHeartz wrote:
    it seems the only downfall of webguide is the coding regarding streaming cause I myself have been banging my head trying to get it to work.

If you could give me a bit more to go on, I would appreciate it.  As mentioned, this is the first beta version for Windows Home Server, so there are many nuances that require code changes versus the Vista version.

Friday, June 22, 2007 4:49 PM
  • That message comes from the streaming engine when it doesn't receive any WMP connections.  This is usually caused by the video/streaming port not being forwarded or opened.

vandey wrote:
    Man! this is awesome, exactly what i was looking for well done.

just getting this error while trying to stream music, any ideas??

Server message:No connections...Stopping the stream. Please check the port/firewall configuration on the server

ports seem to be open on the firewall

many thanks

Friday, June 22, 2007 4:52 PM
  • Like I said my problem still lies in the Web Guide accounts section when I try to give a name to the streaming user account it gives me an error message
    Error setting Account: Invalid Parameter

it gives me that for every single account that I have tried including Administrator
    Friday, June 22, 2007 7:58 PM
  • D Berrett,

Yeah, don't get us wrong on this clever bit of ware you made. It is very sweet indeed. And being that it is vs #1 to be expected.

It just does not stream well to WMP.  I cannot stream music to WMP.  I get an error that I do not have anylonger..... Video error to WMP I did post earlier in one of your threads.

Within my own net work, Web Guide would steam music just fine to its built in player.
    Within my own net work, Web Guide would start to stream video to its built in player, but then would constantly stop to buffer. Of course a home network is 100 mb too. So kinda odd. Unless CPU speed has something to do with this buffer issue. Not sure on that...

I did have to reinstall WHS again, so I no longer have it WebGuide installed. I don't plan on installing it again until there is a new version made with streaming improvements. It took way too long to get set up and I'd rather wait.

Hope this helps.
    Friday, June 22, 2007 10:21 PM
  • I nstall it today, good start indeed.

Well, on the bug side, removing a user, then click on "users" bar, will crash WebGuide.

My best.

Saturday, June 23, 2007 3:03 AM
  • I also have been having alot of problems with the Video streaming -- even getting the page to display is a problem (keep getting the round and round loading icon that never goes away).

well it does go away and I get the folder the videos are in when I click on that -- this is where I get the never-ending loading page.  I hangs there and I can go no further... like it is looking for an Icon or something can not find it and does not time out.

I have gotten photos to work and my music lib actually shows up and streams ok. (again after a wait -- but not so long)

have tried removing the check box  on the auto load WMP does not help.  But have noticed that the playlist in WMP includes all my videos and not just the one I checked.

going to make another folder and add a couple of files and see if that makes a difference

Saturday, June 23, 2007 6:01 PM
  • Installed it yesterday, configured is as described in the install PDF, and worked like a charm. Streaming audio and video to WMP11 on a (wireless) Vista machine runs good, only in some cases the sound studders in video's, but thats probably due to the Celeron in my server

Only having a "network_user" with admin rights gives me the kreeps

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 5:47 AM
  • D Berrett

Any updated versions coming along? Any ideas on what is going to be tweaked on the update?  Kinda waiting for an update before I reinstall WebGuide on my fresh reinstall of RC1....

Oh, should we have logged into Console of WHS and checked off the STream to WMP to get this add in to stream? Maybe that's why it would not stream properly...??? Or is that setting only between PC's on the network?

Sunday, July 1, 2007 3:55 PM
  • I hope there is an update coming.  I tried to get this working on my machine as well with no luck.  I can see the library but the streaming does not work for music over the internet for me.  I haven't had time to try and debug it yet.  It is a great idea and I'd love to see it easier to setup.
    Monday, July 2, 2007 5:25 PM
  • I'm trying to stream over the internet.   All my pictures, videos and music appear as expected, but when WMP kicks in I get this message:

"Windows Media Player encountered an error when connecting to the server. The security information from the server could not be validated."

It works fine on my internal network, but not via the 'net. 

I am accessing the internet via a Domain-based network using IE7 and XP SP2.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007 10:32 AM
  •  Certificate, Certificate,Certificate!!!!!

The WHS Connector Software  installs the WHS Certificate on any PC joined to the WHS.

If you can solve the "Certificate Error " when logging in remotely you will have no problem streaming in WMP.

Proof of this:

If you can use a laptop that has been joined to your WHS (Connector Software Installed) from a remote location you can stream to WMP.

There is a way to export the Cetrificate but you may not be able to installed on PC you do not own e.g PC  in the Office.

Regards

Tuesday, July 3, 2007 12:10 PM
  • Thanks.  Once you put it like this, it seems obvious! (slaps forehead)

The problem is going to be exporting & importing the certificates into a different environment.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007 3:51 PM
  • Yeah I was getting the same error... I figured it was cert based, I added cert and site to trusted sites, but my library is so large I think I just choked my server and will have to go home and smack it.

edit: the security problem MAY be proxy related. Where I am at work they have a NT authentication based proxy for the internet here.... hmmmmm

Tuesday, July 3, 2007 9:09 PM
  • I'm a newbie when it comes to these certificates. Can you state how to make this work and import them?
    Wednesday, July 4, 2007 2:53 AM
  • I really like WebGuide with Windows Home Server.... but

1.  Should be easy to get the Video to Stream -- maybe in the install guide provide links to codex that are known to work well and instructions on how to unload the ones that do not work.

2.  Again with the video -- what is needed to be able to Stream DVD images -- still have not gotten that to work at all -- mounts properly and runs on the WHS box  just cannot stream

3. A way to maybe add album art in WebGuide that will translate back to Media player.

Just a few small things --  oh one last thing a easy to find to link to the buy it page !  It is will worth what they are asking

Wednesday, July 4, 2007 4:25 AM
  •  judgeschambers wrote:
    I'm a newbie when it comes to these certificates. Can you state how to make this work and import them?

Take alook at this thread

http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsHomeServer/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1699951&SiteID=50

Hope it helps

Wednesday, July 4, 2007 1:04 PM
  • Barrett,

No see no hear from you in a spell. Any info on some updates that will address the streaming problems we are experiencing?
    Thursday, July 19, 2007 1:44 AM
  •  ROUZA wrote:

judgeschambers wrote:
    I'm a newbie when it comes to these certificates. Can you state how to make this work and import them?

http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsHomeServer/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1699951&SiteID=50

Hope it helps

No, this does not help with WebGUid or the issues mentioned in the thread.  There is a much bigger certif issue that MS is in the process of addressing. Thanks.
    Thursday, July 19, 2007 1:45 AM
  •  judgeschambers wrote:
    Barrett,

No see no hear from you in a spell. Any info on some updates that will address the streaming problems we are experiencing?

I hope we see update soon, we sure all need it.
    Thursday, July 19, 2007 4:47 PM
  • Looks like a really nice program so far, I've installed the webguide on my dedicated vista MCE and the WHS webguide on my WHS box and linked them through prism. The webguide looks like it works quite well, although it could be integrated into the WHS login screens and tabs instead of a separate login. As well the prism setup screens are somewhat unclear on what you do where.
    In addition the webpage didn't specify in black and while exactly what you get by purchasing/donating (a little side by side comparison chart would be cool).

Otherwise great bit of software, I should be buying once the release version of WHS comes out.
    Friday, July 20, 2007 7:07 AM
  • Hi,

Any update on this yet?

My best.

Thursday, July 26, 2007 11:53 AM
  • I'd love to see the ability to schedule programs and see the program schedule through prism.
    Friday, July 27, 2007 2:55 AM
  • Hi,

Intersting ..

Doug Berrett join Microsoft

Webguide and Microsoft

I see now why thing in this topic was at sleep mood lately Smile

My best.

Friday, September 7, 2007 3:16 AM
  • Good for Doug! Look forward to seeing this become an integral part of MCE. Thanks for the update, abobader.

Friday, September 7, 2007 1:09 PM
  • Will WebGuide on my home server allow me to stream music from my home server to my XP based clients.

Before I go to all the trouble of setting up WebGuide I would like to understand if this will work.

Mark

Tuesday, October 2, 2007 11:50 AM
  • Yes, via a web browser.

Honestly, if music is all you want to play from WHS to your XP machines in you home network...there is an easier solution

Windows Media Player, iTunes or any music player will do the same.  I use iTunes on all my home pc's and just instruct the software to add my Music folder from WHS to it's library. Done deal.  No major configurations or transcoding.

But if your XP machines are located outside of your home network and rely on the internet to stream the music, then yes. WebGuide will do that for you.
    Tuesday, October 23, 2007 10:57 AM
  •  judgeschambers wrote:
     ROUZA wrote:

judgeschambers wrote:

Hope it helps

No, this does not help with WebGUid or the issues mentioned in the thread.  There is a much bigger certif issue that MS is in the process of addressing. Thanks.

Judge

Will you be trying Webguide  again as the certificate issue has been solved by Microsoft and WHS Team.??

When I rebuilt my Server with the OEM Version I never got around to reinstalling Webguide ( Ithink that this is one of the best program for WHS)- I  will be doing so as soon as i get home let you know how it works now.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 6:57 PM
  • Rouza,

Well, I'm not sure at this point. My machine is a tadd slow on processor speed to stream video over the web, but I did like WebGuide's photo suite to view picture files via the web.  Music interface is slick and works well. WebGuide has a nice interface and it looks good too. And you can set up user accounts, which is cool. But, I'm not so sure I'm going to try to use WebGuide again. Other things I use better suit my current needs.

To be honest, I've tried a lot of these add-ins and software and I'm not really using much of them after the test drives. 
    I'm using Whiist for self made photo albums and I make my own web pages using FrontPage. For getting media on WHS to my TV, I'm using two first gen Xboxes and the XBMC soft mod. Which puts no load on my sloooow WHS machine and puts all my vids, music and pics on my TV's. No transcoding!  That's pretty much it. May reinstall Homebase for mobile use...Hmmm.

Ok, I'm getting way off topic, but I would definately be interested in hearing how WebGuide works now that the Cert issue was resolved. Hopefully the fix will help when using WebGuide to steam vids. Keep me posted on this thread....

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 4:16 AM
  • Although I've rebuilt my WHS Server since I last installed WebGuide, I'd be willing to take WebGuide for another spin if the video streaming works the way it did with Orb.

Brave soul, let us know!

Thursday, November 29, 2007 8:13 AM
  • Anyone knows why the website for webguide is down? I think that's why I can't stream files right now? It needs a connection to the website.. But I must be not the only one encountering this problem? Hope all will be well.

Good luck fixing the site..

Wednesday, December 19, 2007 5:08 PM
  • Just installed webguide and configured it.  It still asks for a demo key even though activitation page shows it is now free compliments of Microsoft.  When entered email asking for demo key, get one emailed to me.  Entered it in and got the error message  "Error communicating with the server. Please try again later. The remote name could not be resolved: 'ws.asciiexpress.com'
    I hope MS hasn't shut this awesome looking program down and this is simply a server issue.  Anyone with some inside info?
    Thursday, December 20, 2007 5:30 AM
  • The license server is back in business!  I entered the demo code and it is working fine.  Great product!
    Saturday, December 22, 2007 3:08 AM
  • OK, I got webguide installed without any issues. Everything looks ok but nothing works. I can't get any streaming to work, music or video. Are there any log files or help files that I can look at for trouble shooting? I used the admin account for all 3 user accounts and I do not use prism. I am testing from a maching inside the network using the web interface. I access the server using http://xxxxx.livenode.com . Everything shows up fine but when I try and stream it just sits there with the hourglass spinning forever. When streaming music, if i hit the start streaming button several times and use open in WMP then eventually it says starting stream in 5 seconds and then gives a blank page saying page could not be found. On video, the hourglass just spins forever. Are there any troubleshooting docs out there?

I can stream to my 360 no problem without webguide. I've used transcode 360 and tvversity with no problems. This app seems like a cool idea .. if I could just get it to do anything.

Maybe Windows Media Services (all ready built into the server) would be a better solution??

Sunday, December 23, 2007 6:17 PM
  •  

Well, I got streaming music to work by manually opening the ports on my router although UpNp was supposed to do this. Still no streaming video. I get the following error which is not very helpful:

Server error:There was an error initializing the stream:
    Unspecified error

Please visit the
    discussion forums or read the LiveTV FAQ for possible solutions.

Sunday, December 23, 2007 7:11 PM
  •  GR8 Stuff wrote:
    Just installed webguide and configured it.  It still asks for a demo key even though activitation page shows it is now free compliments of Microsoft.  When entered email asking for demo key, get one emailed to me.  Entered it in and got the error message  "Error communicating with the server. Please try again later. The remote name could not be resolved: 'ws.asciiexpress.com'
    I hope MS hasn't shut this awesome looking program down and this is simply a server issue.  Anyone with some inside info?

I have this issue now and can't get it working.....it's been like this for a week.....Doug need your help ?

Can you let us know of a way to by pass the registration on the Windows Home Server Edition?

If your there doug can you post the update on the webguide4 forum/site ?

Thank you in advance and keep up the good work.!!
    Monday, December 31, 2007 2:43 AM
  • I managed to get my WebGuide registered today after trying for 4 days and getting the same errors as previous posters. I guess the site comes & goes and it pays to keep trying from time to time.

I see there is a 4109 version for Vista and MCE so there may be a WHS update in the wind sometime soon that will get round the need for the demo key and registration.

Monday, December 31, 2007 7:04 PM
  • Got mine to work today as well......only thing is now how to figure out the video and music streaming.....

Monday, December 31, 2007 7:07 PM
  • The WHS version is beta, but is not being carried forward in its present form - neither is the "full" version.

In September the author, Doug Berrett, was recruited by Microsoft and WebGuide was then provided as a "free" product, with no plans for further development in its present form. It seems reasonable to assume that, in some form or other, WebGuide will surface again in future - hopefully as an integral part of MCE and WHS!

For details, read Doug's announcement.

Monday, December 31, 2007 8:21 PM
  •  

Now I am getting this error when entering the demo license -

Error communicating with the server. Please try again later.
    The remote name could not be resolved: 'ws.asciiexpress.com'

I'd really like to get this setup but cannot get past this point...what is the secret?

Sunday, January 6, 2008 12:45 AM
  • I think the answer at present is to keep trying. Eventually, the web site seems to respond and you progress. I managed to get Webguide up  & running about a week ago after 4 weeks of trying. I have just received the following from the WebGuide site which instills some hope:-

"......

Sorry for the delay.  The license server has been going up and down lately.  I hope to have an update out soon that will alleviate the need to get the license code.

Thanks.

....."

Sunday, January 6, 2008 12:29 PM
  • The download has also been disabled and replaced with this message:

**The download has been temporarily disabled.  Watch this space in the coming days for more information.**
    Sounds promising!

Sunday, January 6, 2008 1:10 PM
  • New version now available for download!

4.110 (release of WHS version) (1/7/2008)
    - Added "auto config" to config utility.
    - Auto syncs user account names and permissions with WHS console. Need to load/save config app for permissions to be valid.
    - Added background load of WMP library.
    - Added loading percentage to music page when the WMP library is still loading.
    - Auto loads first folder for pictures/videos when there is only one folder setup.
    - Added Chinese and Portuguese translations.
    - Fixed uninstall of WHS website link and UPnP port forwarding.
    - Added WMP library reset/status page from about/"more info" (refresh_wmp.aspx). Used to reset the loaded library and reload from WMP.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008 5:19 PM
  • Well, I installed it but it's not working properly for me....

When I access the remote link I get the splash screen and graphic, a Home link and the "About" link. Home takes me back to the WHS screen, unexpectedly. The "...." link gives me About, Help and Logout. About gives me a More Info screen with the licence agreement (bit late by this stage - and who are Lavalys who might release it?) with More Info and Error Report buttons.

More Info (after few false starts - you have to click on the button text, not just the button, despite the cursor) - a popup status screen appears, with WMP Library Status as blank. If I click that text link it finds there are tracks in the folder, but I don't see them listed anywhere.

The Media Center Installer link produces a 404.

The screen also says that WMP Music Library user: Administrator - but it's me that's logged in. Is this the problem?

I set up WebGuide automatically, but when I go back in and review the settings (damn that uPnp) - and takes so long to "update Misc settings" and retrieve the details - my user ID has only Watch Recorded TV as checked, none of the other boxes are. If I click Music, Audio or Pictures, it tells me to use the console to set the User options, where I have full control to all shared folders.

Am I missing something? All helpful suggestions appreciated. 

Friday, January 11, 2008 2:53 AM
  • OK, the problem is to do with a .dll, which Doug posted in this thread. After updating the user settings on the WebGuide home page of WHS, it seems to be working!
    Sunday, January 13, 2008 1:33 AM
  • I have a problem that may or may not have a solution.  When creating a prism file from my MCE 2005 computer that will be used by my WHS computer, I have two options.   The two options are what will be displayed in the address bar.

1)  I can use http://<localhost>:[port number].  Problem is, this can not be accessed for streaming from an outside connection.   I think this is a common error in setting up prism.

Or

2) I can use http://<IP address>:[port number].  Problem?  I do not have a static IP address.  So even though I can access my WHS webguide, when I try to stream something from the MCE machine through the WHS webguide interface, it can only stream as long the dynamic IP address hasn't changed since I created the prism file.

Is there a way to solve this problem?  Thanks for the help.
    Sunday, February 10, 2008 4:03 PM