locked
Subscriber Access working Auto Attendant Not Working RRS feed

  • Question

  • Well I can tell from the packet analyzer that when I call the subscriber access number, the UM server gets a flood of packets which are TLS, SIP, etc. and the UM server answers the call - all voicemail and subscriber access functions work wonderfully.

    When I call the Auto Attendant, NO Packets at all.  I filtered to only look for packets from the OCS server.  Since that server is the mailbox server it gets tons of packets.

    Now I've got to figure out why the OCS server does not find its way to the UM server for the Auto Attendant, but it does for voicemail and subscriber access.

    I am very puzzled.  I used the OCSUMUtil and created the contact objects.  In communicator it reporst the subscriber access object "offline" and the Auto Attendant contact object it reports "presence unknown".  This seems to indicate it is having some kind of problem with the Auto Attendant - which of course it is.

    -Barry
    Wednesday, May 13, 2009 4:05 PM

Answers