none
Memory leak with Dependent handle references RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

How to fix the issue with the object that holding as Dependent handle.

I am having Customized DataGrid control. Used Diagnostic tool to analyze the memory leak issue. When moving from one page to another page found object count differences by taking snapshot.

The message with the root path is "[Dependent Handle]".

Could anyone please have an idea how to resolve this type of memory leak issue?

Regards,

Jayaleshwari N.

• Moved by Kevin Linq Wednesday, September 28, 2016 1:47 AM
    Thursday, September 15, 2016 11:45 AM

All replies

• Since you're referring to a page and DataGrid I assume this is an ASP.NET application? If so then please post your question in the ASP.NET forums. Otherwise post the UI technology you're using so we can move it to the appropriate forums.
    Thursday, September 15, 2016 1:42 PM
  • Hi Jayaleshwari :

Thank you for posting here.

Since your issue is related to  ASP.net development, I will move your thread to off-topic . 

The Visual C# forum discuss and ask questions about the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools.

If you have some grammar or code errors, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to give you a solution.

Here is the link of  asp.net forum:http://forums.asp.net/

If you have anything else regarding C# programming , please feel free to let me know . 

Best Regards,

Kevin

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 1:46 AM