CRM E-mail Router RRS feed

• Question

• I am using CRM 2011 and my E-mail router is not working. I have checked that I can login the crmuser and check the email there without a problem I have checked CRM router configuration and all seems corrrect. Whent I try to test the configuration it hangs and I do not get any responds, I do not see "not responding" in task manager. If I key in incorrect password the then I get error msg.I changed  the password on the CRMadmin user (installation user)  and for the CRMrouter.  Nothing has been changed in CRM.

pls

adv

Erró

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 3:38 PM

Answers

•  hi,

after i installed tne CRM E-mail router on a different server it started to work correct. :) I do not know what was wrong with it, but not it is working on a different server.

Thanks for your help.

Erró

• Marked as answer by Erró Thursday, January 15, 2015 11:04 AM
    Thursday, January 15, 2015 11:03 AM

All replies

• Have you checked the error log ?

Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 3:42 PM
  • hi,

I can not see any errors in event logs or Crmlogs. Are there any other logs.

Erró

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 4:50 PM
  • was the email router ever working?.

Jithesh

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 9:37 PM
  • Strongly suggest you to reboot the email route server then test again.

Also you can use netmon to gather the network communication, see where the block is.

Thursday, January 15, 2015 2:01 AM
  •  hi,

I am not the one that installed this CRM system, but I am told that it was working.

Erró

Thursday, January 15, 2015 8:49 AM
  •  hi,

the E-mail Router is installed on the same sever as the CEM 2011 appliaction. I have restarted the server many times.

I will now install the E-mail router on a different server.

Erró

Thursday, January 15, 2015 8:51 AM
  • hi Erro,

why I asked is to check if email router machine account is added into the priv user group.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh550195(v=crm.6).aspx

regards

Jithesh

Thursday, January 15, 2015 10:57 AM
  •  hi,

after i installed tne CRM E-mail router on a different server it started to work correct. :) I do not know what was wrong with it, but not it is working on a different server.

Thanks for your help.

Erró

• Marked as answer by Erró Thursday, January 15, 2015 11:04 AM
    Thursday, January 15, 2015 11:03 AM