none
Can't use Firefox now.. RRS feed

• Question

• IS anyone else having problems with Firefox 3.0? It seems after this last update I no longer see my avatar in the upper right habd corner, I cannot sign out and I cannot repy to posts. I can still mark them as answers but not reply.

Seems find in IE 7 on Server 2008 and Vista
    Stephen Charles Rea [MCT] askthemct.com
    Saturday, July 12, 2008 11:03 PM

Answers

• I'm using FF3 on Vista right now and everything seems fine. Though I do see that the medals have dropped under the avatar (upper right), which causes excess whitespace between the upper button set and the breadcrumb. I'll have to log a bug and take a look at that on Monday.

We did have a few issues with some embedded resources and CDN during the release, it could be possible you're experiencing similar lingering effects. Could you try CTRL-F5 or clear cache?

Rob J, Forums Dev
    Saturday, July 12, 2008 11:44 PM

All replies

• I'm using FF3 on Vista right now and everything seems fine. Though I do see that the medals have dropped under the avatar (upper right), which causes excess whitespace between the upper button set and the breadcrumb. I'll have to log a bug and take a look at that on Monday.

We did have a few issues with some embedded resources and CDN during the release, it could be possible you're experiencing similar lingering effects. Could you try CTRL-F5 or clear cache?

Rob J, Forums Dev
    Saturday, July 12, 2008 11:44 PM
  • Thought I tried that before, but maybe I didn't. Seems to be working now.

Thanks

Stephen Charles Rea [MCT] askthemct.com
    Sunday, July 13, 2008 12:39 AM