KingswaySoft.IntegrationToolkit.DynamicsCrm.CrmServiceException:The request channel timed out RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All CRM experts,

We are  getting timeout error while importing data into CRM 2015 using KingswaySoft SSIS plugin.

There is SSIS Job set to daily import data (size ~ 30k) into CRM application The job passes sometime and fails most of the time with the error like below.

CRM:Error: An error occurred with the following error message: "KingswaySoft.IntegrationToolkit.DynamicsCrm.CrmServiceException: CRM service call returned an error: CRM service call returned an error: The request channel timed out while waiting for a reply after 00:02:59.9687496. Increase the timeout value passed to the call to Request or increase the SendTimeout value on the Binding. The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout.(Error Type / Reason: Timeout) (SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, v7.0.0.5660 - ISServerExec, v11.0.5058.0)

KingswaySoft.IntegrationToolkit.DynamicsCrm.CrmServiceException: CRM service call returned an error: The request channel timed out while waiting for a reply after 00:02:59.9687496. Increase the timeout value passed to the call to Request or increase the SendTimeout value on the Binding. The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout.(Error Type / Reason: Timeout)

System.TimeoutException: The request channel timed out while waiting for a reply after 00:02:59.9687496. Increase the timeout value passed to the call to Request or increase the SendTimeout value on the Binding. The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout.

System.TimeoutException: The HTTP request to 'http://crm.ABC.com/ABC/XRMServices/2011/Organization.svc' has exceeded the allotted timeout of 00:03:00. The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout.

System.Net.WebException(Status Reason: Timeout): The operation has timed out

".

Thursday, May 11, 2017 3:17 AM

All replies

• Hello,

CRM destination component has "batch size" field. Try to decrease value in it. That approach resolved similar issue I had.

Dynamics CRM/Business Solutions MVP
    Read My blog

Thursday, May 11, 2017 11:46 AM
  • Previously we reduced the batch size from 200 to 20, but still occasionally we are getting timeout error.

Recently changed the schedule time, which helped little to reduce the frequency of failure. However we are still getting timeout failure. 

Friday, May 26, 2017 2:17 AM
  • I've gone through the detail you provided in the post.

It seems that I can fix your problem, but I need to check some of the configuration settings in your system.

Is it possible for you to provide me team viewer access of your system so that I can look into it and figure it out.

Please let me know if it is possible for you then I'll provide you my contact as team viewer details can not be shared in group.

Thanks

Friday, May 26, 2017 5:00 AM