Microsoft Dynamics CRM RRS feed

• Question

• I need help understanding the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform options.  I work for a large bank and this was deployed to one of our teams.  The users were told to user the native interface to pull reports, queries and whatever other information they need.  This is a VERY VERY cumbersome interface to navigate so the majority of the team just doesn't bother and they are still using spreadsheet and other documents to support their clients.  Is the a reporting tool for the product that could be used to help display the data in a more user friendly way?   Also, we have a sharepoint site, and I was told that Microsoft Dynamics cannot interact with sharepoint for updates, is that true or do we just not know how to use the product.  Our simple access databases work with sharepoint and it saves a lot of time having the teams go to one place to update records and then have access to create reports and views into that data.  Just thought I'd ask, since we have been struggling with this interface for over a year and it does not seem to be getting any better. 
    Thursday, July 17, 2014 6:14 PM

All replies