I don't have visa card to activate Windows Live OneCare RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hey, hope to find some help
    Actually I bought my labtop from The States and now I live in Jordan,
    It was already downloaded on my computer a trail version of windows live onecare, now i need to activate it and I dont have a visa card to pay for, even there is no way to get one here since I am a student
    Actually to be more clear even no one here at all have ever heard about window live onecare, it is not exist, all the programs here are like kaspersky, bitdeffender and some others
    What I can do to activate my version before the trail time end and be @ risk?
    Thursday, April 16, 2009 12:25 AM

All replies

• I'm sorry to say that even if you had a credit card you would not be able to purchase One Care in Jordan. One Care is supported in only the following countries and languages:
    Australia (English), Austria (German), Belgium (Dutch, French), Brazil (Portuguese), Canada (English, French), France (French), Germany (German), Hong Kong (English), Ireland (English), India (English), Italy (Italian), Japan (Japanese), Mexico (Spanish), Netherlands (Dutch), New Zealand (English), Singapore (English), Spain (Spanish), Switzerland (French, German), United Kingdom (English), United States (English, Spanish).

Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh
    Thursday, April 16, 2009 5:48 AM