none
How to return text input to HTML RRS feed

• Question

• I have a web form with 3 fields - Email, Internal OOF, External OOF. CS code runs fine to stamp OOF on the mailbox. Issue is if i input OOF message as below in webform,

Hi

I am OOF

Thanks!

The OOF reply stamped is "HI I Am OOF Thanks!". It skips the enter, how to resolve this ? fields in webform are all textbox, do i have to change anything there or in the code ? An HTML output will work as OOF reply will convert it into user readable/HTML format for email.

Thanks!

Wednesday, June 27, 2018 1:47 AM

Answers

• Hi,

According to your description, your issue is more related about ASP.NET Web Form app. And this forum discuss and ask questions about the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools. It will be more appropriate to ask your question at ASP.NET Forums.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Frankie

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Sumitz89 Thursday, June 28, 2018 5:33 AM
    Wednesday, June 27, 2018 7:41 AM