none
i want me computer name & password back NOW RRS feed

• General discussion

• i signed into Microsoft store to buy a app & again my computer starts downloading something with no real information next thing i know its asking me to sign in again so i did. it finally sign in with all new features & i download my apps everything fine. now today i turn on my computer to find Microsoft HAS CHANGED MY COMPUTER NAME to MY PERSONAL EMAIL & ALSO LINKED this Microsoft account I DON'T EVEN USE so now MY COMPUTER PRIVATE PASSWORD IS ALSO CHANGED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. When i tried to change it back on MY COMPUTER SETTING I CAN'T CHANGE MY COMPUTER NAME OR PASSWORD without effecting the account setting on Microsoft account. WHY WOULD I WANT TO LINK MY PRIVATE COMPUTER PASSWORD & SETTING TO A ACCOUNT ON MICROSOFT THAT IS SAFER SEPARATE, NOW MY COMPUTER IS USING MY FULL EMAIL NAME AS MY COMPUTER NAME & SIGN IN. IF MICROSOFT HAS A SECURITY BREACH MY PASSOWRD WOULD BE IN THE HANDS OF HACKERS. THIS IS NOT SAFE & SECURE & IT NOT EVEN WHAT A WANT. CHANGE IT BACK NOW!

DON'T ADVISE ME TO DISCONNECTED MY ACCOUNT & START AGAIN AS THAT WOULD MEAN I WOULD HAVE TO CHANGE MY EMAIL & I AM NOT CHANGING MY SECURE EMAIL TO SET UP A ACCOUNT TO USE A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT, I HAD NO PROBLEM USING BEFORE. FAILURE TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE WILL BE BROUGHT TO THE NEXT STAGE. YOU CAN NOT FORCE YOUR COMPANY ONTO TO CUSTOMERS, MY COMPUTER IS A WINDOW HP SO ITS NOT LIKELY I CAN CHANGE & SWITCH TO ANOTHER OPERATING SYSTEM. SO PLASE FIX THE PROBLEM 

ALL I WANT IS TO SIGN ON INTO MY COMPUTER LIKE NORMAL WITH MY NORMAL COMPUTER NAME & PASSWORD NOT LINKED ONLINE. THEN WHEN I WANT TO ACCESS THE STORE SIGN IN TO PURCHASE APPS & EXTRA USING MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ITS THAT SIMPLE. 

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 8:05 PM