Learning resources need updating in Learning Plan for developing databases (Exam 70-433) RRS feed

• Question

• It appears that the Learning Plan for developing databases by using SQL Server 2008 (Exam 70-433) needs updating. It should list the book Microsoft Press book MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-433): Microsoft SQL Server 2008--Database Development as a learning resource.
    Thursday, July 30, 2009 8:54 PM

Answers

• Thanks for the feedback on this Learning Plan! I believe we have a few that need updating and are in planning stages to review all Learning Plans for out of date content. 

This particular plan I believe we initially developed a bit early before all of the training resources were fully ready due to customer demand for early training guides. We will go update the training kit to point to the correct one right away.

Thanks again for letting us know!

Wendy Johnson
    (MSFT Learning Plan Product Manager)
    (MSFT)
    • Marked as answer by FJ2008 Saturday, August 1, 2009 8:11 AM
    Friday, July 31, 2009 9:04 PM

All replies

• Hi There,
    Thans for your valuable feedback. I am forwarding this feedback internally to the product team and will reply back once I hear from them.
    Once again thanks for your feedback.
    Thanks,
    Farooq Jiwani.
    Farooq Jiwani Microsoft E-Learning www.microsoft.com/elearning
    • Proposed as answer by FJ2008 Friday, July 31, 2009 7:48 PM
    Friday, July 31, 2009 7:44 PM
  • Thanks for the feedback on this Learning Plan! I believe we have a few that need updating and are in planning stages to review all Learning Plans for out of date content. 

This particular plan I believe we initially developed a bit early before all of the training resources were fully ready due to customer demand for early training guides. We will go update the training kit to point to the correct one right away.

Thanks again for letting us know!

Wendy Johnson
    (MSFT Learning Plan Product Manager)
    (MSFT)
    • Marked as answer by FJ2008 Saturday, August 1, 2009 8:11 AM
    Friday, July 31, 2009 9:04 PM