INSERT SHAPES in Word/Powerpoint/Excel - Help with Correct Names RRS feed

  • General discussion

  • Hi All:

    I'm writing a manual on inserting shapes and need the correct name for the yellow handles found on the boundries of this, and other, similar shapes (see example graphic)

    Also, could someone point me to a source for correct nomenclature on windows elements?  There seems to be a documentation anarchy occurring with numerous courseware/textbook publishers "doing their own thing" with regard to naming screen and program graphical elements.
    NOTE TO MS ASSOCIATES/EXECS:  There used to be a instructional design group within MS which regularly published material like this.  This hasn't been done since the mid 1990's.  Can you please russerect this group?


    Bobby M


    • Changed type bobbymak880 Monday, December 13, 2010 1:26 AM no response
    Monday, December 6, 2010 1:11 AM